Prescription Drug Drop-Off
The Stanley Police Department (along with all other police departments in Chippewa County) is a drug drop off site. By dropping off your unused or unneeded prescription medications, you can assure that they will be disposed of properly and not end up in the wrong hands. Please consider using this free service and spread the word to your family, friends and neighbors.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- Prescription drug tablets and capsules
- Prescription drugs used for: ears, eyes, nose or throat
- Over-the-counter medications
- Sample medications
- Topical prescription drugs: cream, ointments, lotions and patches
- Liquids in leak-proof plastic containers
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- Needles: insulin or syringes
- Blood or Infectious Waste
- Blood glucose monitors
- Medications from local businesses
Please watch this video to obtain more information about this program. Also, check out our Prescription Drug Task Force Facebook Page for even more information.